We provide 2 different ways for you to try and then buy the phpCart product.
Read our installation and user guide documentation to set up your shopping cart.
You can view an online demo of phpCart including both the customer's view and the Admin Control Panel.
Please note the Admin Control Panel will not update it's configuration values for security purposes.
Admin Control Panel Demo
Admin Login Credentials
Username : admin
Password : password
It's easy to download a free trial version of phpCart and set up the shopping cart. You will need to generate a demo license which you can do here. The demo license will enable you to run this working version for 30 days. Once expired, the demo license can be renewed for an additional 30 days if you need more time to complete the work on your shopping cart.
MINIMUM SERVER REQUIREMENTS
(you can check your server by using phpinfo() )
1) Your server must be running php V5.2 or V5.3 or V5.4
2) Your server must have Zend and/or Ioncube Decoders avaialble
(php V5.3 and V5.4 require Ioncube V4.x)
Installation and setup is very simple. However, if you have any problems installing or configuring phpCart with your web host please let us know in the support forum and we will be glad to help out.
Steps to setting up the Demo on your website:
- Download the latest version of phpCart by right-clicking one of the following links and then selecting "save as".
Zend Encoded phpCart (phpV5.2 and lower - latest version)
IonCube Encoded phpCart (phpV5.2 and lower - latest version)
IonCube Encoded phpCart (phpV5.3 and higher - latest version)
- Unzip phpCart on your local workstation (you can unzip on the server too).
- Upload phpCart IN BINARY MODE to your web server.
- Create a license file here.
- Upload the license file to the phpcart directory.
- Configure phpCart, it take less than 10 minutes to follow the instructions here.
You can easily change the look of phpCart to match your existing website by just modifying one template file.
Once you've tested the sofware and are ready to purchase a license, you can find our purchase options here. Once you purchase the perpetual license, you own the license to the software on your domain and therefore we cannot offer refunds.
All documentation for the phpCart product can be accessed from our documentation page.